Tuesday 2 September 2014

hill walks and being clueless




I still don’t know what this blog is going to be about but I think that I will just write about whatever pleases me on that particular day.


Today that would be walking on the hills where I live. I love where I live and the walks that I can go on never get old and continue to relive stress from a hectic day.


When walking on the hills I find it very relaxing to just take photos of what is around me and of just nature in general, and then later I will look back and it just helps me have a bigger perspective of life and see the real beauty of life and nature. This find is better than anything else to just forget about the stress of that day.  There are obviously other things that help me but if you go walking at 8pm and there is no one else around and you could be alone in the world for all you know, you can’t help but forget your problems.
 
 Goodbye bye sweet people that are reading this, I shall write again soon







No comments:

Post a Comment