Tuesday 1 September 2015

My Summer Holiday- France

Bonjour, Octavia here, it is the first day of September which means school will be starting soon which means I need to share my holiday pictures while it is still the holiday. This is my second attempt at this post as last time I tried to do it my laptop died on me before I managed to post it –whoops- but I'm here now and hopefully I will finish writing before this laptop also dies on me.


This summer I was extremely lucky and went to both France and Italy, but in total there where over 500 pictures so I have decided to half my pictures and first post the pictures just from Italy then later post the pictures from Italy, hopefully not too later though, so without further ado here are the photos of my holiday in France, enjoyyyyyyyyyy.
 Me trying out some sunglasses in the airport

This is what I carried around with me every day when on holiday
Hand food S&G | Phone and headphones | Carmex | Hairbands | Purse 






Dress- Abercrombie and Fitch | Shoes- Birkenstock 

Mont. Blanc (just visible through the clouds)







Exploring in the river with my sister 
Shadows….
Very pretty daisy’s that I took far to many photos of

Try and guess what this one is 


FONDUE, (this actually tasted disgusting but I couldn’t go to France without having fondue)
Finally the super cool outdoor sledge run that we went on

I really hope that you enjoyed those photos and that they show my trip well. When I was writing the first half of this post I realised that I have now had this blog for over a year, which seems like a long time. I made this blog as a way to express my thoughts and just have something to do at the weekend and I never expected to get a huge audience as what I write is far from brilliant and there are far better bloggers out there, but I still enjoy it and I don’t care if no one reads these posts because when writing you should always write for yourself first then the audience, because what’s the point in writing if what your writing makes you unhappy or you don’t believe in what your writing. So if you’re on the fence ab out writing a blog, jump of the fence and start writing a blog you have nothing to lose, it gives you something to look forward to doing and helps de clutter your brain from all those random thoughts that you may have. Writing this blog was one of the best decisions I made last year, and I made a lot of decisions, so give it a go if it doesn’t work out, oh well, if it does then I hope you have as much fun as I blogging.
So after that rambling post, I wish you lots of luck in your hopes and dreams, and I will see you very soon, xxxxxx.



No comments:

Post a Comment