Friday 10 October 2014

autum room tourxxxx



Well hello there yet again, may I say you look wonderful. Now you all know that I sit in front of a computer and write blogs and you pretty much know the whole of the outside of my house and around it but, what about inside so today I shall be giving you a little tour of my bedroom. The photos aren’t great as I took them in the evening and at night but it will give you a gist of my style and what kinda of style I have and maybe even inspire you, enjoy.

a look through my (ex) keyhole

i have a really weird obsession with jars

the beautiful brushes live here for everyday use
my desk area ft of monsters and men and my piggy bank

my weird collection of, well stuff
the fairy lights in the jar just looked so cute

my room, from a bird eye view-ish...
my blogging area that normally has food around it :)

#fairylightspam
my awesome headphones
 I may re-do this one day as these photos aren't the best and don't really show my room of to its full extent.

On a good note you will notice i have used much initiative (I had to look that up in the dictionary (I also just spelt dictonary wrong whoopsie)  to spell that right) to put my links down the side, so now you can go and follow me everywhere and stalk me, everywhere. for now though I shall say goodbye and wish you luck clicking on those links, I dont really know what I've done, much love,
Octavia xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment