Wednesday 10 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 10 - CHRISTMAS LINKS

HELLOOOOOOOOOO, Molly here. Sorry about not finishing the post a couple of days ago, here is a new one. It's the post I was planning to do before I had to stop. Here are my top five Christmas links (all from Buzzfeed) and here they are:

5...   The cookie rankings according to SantaThis is just funny, and I somehow doubt I'd turn any of these down. Especially the macaroons.


4...  Kittens getting excited for ChristmasCats were quite possibly created to be the companions of the gods; they are quite clearly the most gorgeous of all the animals. (Sigh).

3 ...  Christmassy DIYsSome of these are really nice ideas and are worth a try. I'm definitely going to test these out sometime.


2 ...  ADORABLE Christmas decorationsAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

1 ...  and the Number One... Cats who are not getting excited for ChristmasYes, more cats. I'm tres, tres, pardonne (my grammar is probably the most awful thing evarrrrr) but I can't help myself.
Bah, Humbug.

Love ya all lot's and lot's


Molly xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment